Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My first post.

As soon as tumblr was started to get cool in the eyes of the major populus, I thought about making one. I didn't make an actual account but I did lurk around. Tumblr was plain awesome until I saw what caused me to leave. I realized I was an internet hipster.
  Now I hate to say there are levels of the internet but that's a kind of true statement. 4Chan on top, followed by Reddit, which is pretty much above everything else. The way the internet works is a system of trickling down. As a Redditor everything I saw on tumblr I saw days or even weeks before on Reddit. That was an immediate turn away added to the helvetica statements on top of people having a good time and the keep scrolling if you worship satan stuff.
  In the end this lead to me wanting a normal less irritating solution: A simple blog not a "tumblr" but a place for rants and my opinions. But that's all for now, I'm off to go eat some Sonic. It's only an hour long drive.

Fun fact: Mountain dew commonly has fans name their drinks. 4Chan commonly does raids of websites. If the voting wasn't called off people'd be drinking this

No comments:

Post a Comment